Middleweight Graphic Designer
The successful designer will be ideas led, extremely brand conscious, client facing and will be able to present a creative idea from concept to completion.
You must be extremely sympathetic to typography and layout design, from print to digital.
We would like to see originality in your portfolio, with a natural eye for aesthetics and the ability to talk about your concepts and ideas and how you developed them.
Experience with print and how to apply design to different media is essential.
Our portfolio boasts a wide cross section of market sectors offering a wide variety of work with no two jobs alike.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A university degree or equivalent in graphic design and visual communication
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
• Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
• Confidence in presenting and explaining ideas to clients and colleagues
• Full proficiency in the Adobe Creative suite
• Solid working knowledge of the print process
• Happy to offer ideas for change and make their mark in our studio
• Happy to apply their skills across different media
To apply please e-mail your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org